Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shoreline Scoop

Many thanks to the folks at the Shoreline Scoop - A Guide to Family-Friendly Living on the Shoreline for linking to my brussels sprouts post on their Facebook page. In all honesty I'd never heard of the group before nor seen their FB page; I assume they are linked to the Fiddleheads Co-op FB page because the "share" showed up there.

It's a bit of an ego boost to see my article noticed and linked to by a group I don't know: "Someone might read this! People who aren't already my friends!"

It's also a bit of a kick-in-the-pants motivator to post more often: "Someone might read this. People who don't know me and will excuse my irregular habits because 'that's just Janice'."

In any case, I offer a heaping (virtual) helping of those brussels sprouts to the folks at Shoreline Scoop in thanks. And maybe someday (who knows?) a real helping of them as well. Anything's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment